End of the world (not religious argument just observation)

mcrudd

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some skeptics in the States are making big money from those who are sure they are among the chosen few. Their animals can't go with them so some skeptics said that since they obviously were not going to be chosen, for a fee they would look after the animals of those who were. Payment in advance. Apparently they are making a lot of money!!!

I was discussing the "rapture" with the other receptionist at work on Friday when the Dr said, "One of our patients has been caught up by all this"

I said "You mean they think the world will end?"

He replied "Well, I got a call from the Emergency Department this morning saying that (insert name here) is there with an irreducible rupture. Isn't that what you are talking about?"

He does love a pun :slfg:

Some skeptics in the States are making big money from those who are sure they are among the chosen few. Their animals can't go with them so some skeptics said that since they obviously were not going to be chosen, for a fee they would look after the animals of those who were. Payment in advance. Apparently they are making a lot of money!!!

I was discussing the "rapture" with the other receptionist at work on Friday when the Dr said, "One of our patients has been caught up by all this"

I said "You mean they think the world will end?"

He replied "Well, I got a call from the Emergency Department this morning saying that (insert name here) is there with an irreducible rupture. Isn't that what you are talking about?"

He does love a pun :slfg:

LOL at the DR

I read about the money making schemes, amazing what some people will do. I have also read that people are fearing an increase in murder and suicides as well, funny how one person can run the world into fear and terror :roll:

Now we wait to see what they put up as an excuse for us sinners all still being here without the fire and brimstone. Actually, just realised I could sell the brimstone to the fertilizer works in Hornby so its a win/win.

Lesson 1: Switch on brain before becoming a prophet.

When will man realize that we cannot predict the future!

Next he will be saying we are all redeemed for taking care of Osama.( that is not a prediction)

On another note, My bacon and eggs for breakfast is awesome.

Glad I found the time to post here, since Jesus saved me and took me to heaven I have been flat out partying and just getting blind Drunk with Osama and his virgins. ( they aren't even virgins )

I take it since most of you are posting that the rapture didn't happen means none of you got saved?

Bummer.