Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi all!

Featured Replies

Hi all!

No idea why it took me so long to come across this forum :facepalm: but I'm here now so all is well!

I got my first tank (a 28L aqua one) only 6 months ago and have quickly become addicted to the hobby and upgraded several times already! Looking forward to learning heaps more and meeting everyone :D

Also, for some reason I'm unable to view pictures on here, they just come up as small orange squares :tears: any ideas on fixing this?

welcome!

I use firefox and have no probs with viewing pics. It's been a long time since I used IE.

That reminds me , I need to put Firefox on sons netbook, he's hating the I.E

Welcome.

I too got the orange squares, thanks to the latest IE update. I changed to Chrome but didn't like it (although it worked) and am now using Firefox.

Hi and welcome :)

Welcome :wave:

Thought about joining the Auckland Fish Keepers Association? We have meetings on the second tuesday of every month :D

I agree would love to see you there :)

  • Author

Had your full for over two years? I'll take you! :nilly: :lol:

Don't even have my full yet :oops:

Not that I'd have a car to drive lol. Gotta love being 18 and broke! :facepalm:

  • Author

Anything I can't get of trademe I look for at hollywood or animates (the later being much much easier to get to). I can never resist if they have a particulary pretty betta or guppy in! :lol:

  • Author
animates isn't cheap :an!gry I'd stick to HFF if i were you :roll:

I would if I could, it's much funner to visit! But it's a bit out of the way for me. I buy all my equipment off the HFF website though, it often it works out to be even cheaper than trademe and their delivery is super quick!

  • Author
Any pics of your tank?

I just moved house on friday so the only stuff in my tanks at the moment is gravel and driftwood :facepalm: I'll take some when they arnt in such an embarassing state.

Here's an old picture of my first ever tank though :D I got it at the begining of this year for my animal care course and I quickly became addicted to fish keeping from there.

P1040225small.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.