Hi all!

critter_crazy

Hi all!

No idea why it took me so long to come across this forum :facepalm: but I'm here now so all is well!

I got my first tank (a 28L aqua one) only 6 months ago and have quickly become addicted to the hobby and upgraded several times already! Looking forward to learning heaps more and meeting everyone :D

Also, for some reason I'm unable to view pictures on here, they just come up as small orange squares :tears: any ideas on fixing this?

animates isn't cheap :an!gry I'd stick to HFF if i were you :roll:

I would if I could, it's much funner to visit! But it's a bit out of the way for me. I buy all my equipment off the HFF website though, it often it works out to be even cheaper than trademe and their delivery is super quick!

Any pics of your tank?

I just moved house on friday so the only stuff in my tanks at the moment is gravel and driftwood :facepalm: I'll take some when they arnt in such an embarassing state.

Here's an old picture of my first ever tank though :D I got it at the begining of this year for my animal care course and I quickly became addicted to fish keeping from there.

P1040225small.jpg