Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First time Fishkeeper, first time caller.

Featured Replies

Hi there, My name is Jargo and this is my first time having a fishtank (apart from a goldfish at the age of 7).

I've always enjoyed aquariums as a kid, so this is alot of fun having this setup in my kitchen/lounge.

Let me know what you think.

6x Dwarf Gourami, 10x Zebra Danios, 10x Glass Bloodfin and a longfin suck fish thing.

IMG_0815-1.jpg

Thanks

Good one! I really like the layout. I also like that you have the fish in good sized groups with multiple fish of the same species. Those species will be happier in larger groups of similar fish. Well done.

Welcome to the forums. :wink:

  • Author

It's a 70 litre Blue Lagoon tank. I've got the itch for an aquascaped Arowana tank 6 foot plus already though. Thanks for the positive vibrations so far. I'm enjoying the future creation of aquascaping. Watching it grow to become your vision. I want to aquascape for a job. Anyone want to Mr Miyagi me into the grand master? Amano look out...?!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.