Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Natures Place

Featured Replies

  • Replies 148
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha, whatever it is I am changing occupation.

...and moving to Tauranga! Obviously people there have more living space than they know what to do with haha.

Just read the whole topic.

You guys made me laugh :lol:

Pictures let me speechless !... :o

WANNA CHANGE OCCUPATION !!! :nilly:

ps: too bad for beehives (making some manuka honey is one of my dreams) and well done about the insulation, Mark !

I'm impressed.

:bow:

Working bee sounds like a good idea, but methinks Caryl is just trying to avoid seeing everybody in shorts at the rockpools!

i wanted to do that but some of the neighbours don't like the idea of a beehive there :facepalm:

I would be willing to bet that there is already 10 or more beehives within 1000m of your place (might be slight less with the golf course/race track). You would be surprised at just how many urban beekeepers there are.

  • 3 weeks later...

Wow !

And what a beautiful staghorn !!! :o :bounce:

Are tillandsias concerned by biosecurity ?

If it is ok, you could make beautiful pretty care free tropical walls with.

  • Author
Wow !

And what a beautiful staghorn !!! :o :bounce:

Are tillandsias concerned by biosecurity ?

If it is ok, you could make beautiful pretty care free tropical walls with.

thanks

the staghorn is about 1.5m wide, slightly smaller one at 1m is on another pole

lots of tillandsias available here, going to add more bromelliads and tillandsias as time progresses

have a 4 metre taxidernied python to coil on the post as well :wink:

the staghorn is about 1.5m wide, slightly smaller one at 1m is on another pole

lots of tillandsias available here, going to add more bromelliads and tillandsias as time progresses

Ahem...

I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ

I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ

I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ

I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ

I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ

I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ...

F9zxdI8HWkwc.jpg

OK.

Does biosecurity allow french frog in a yurt ? 4.gif

(I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt...)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.