March 23, 201115 yr comment_427113 Bees have a habit of cleaning the hive and dropping the waxy waste onto mother's washing line next door. Report
March 23, 201115 yr comment_427140 ha, whatever it is I am changing occupation. ...and moving to Tauranga! Obviously people there have more living space than they know what to do with haha. Report
March 23, 201115 yr comment_427144 Tropical + cold water in the same section = epic power bill? Just a thought... Report
March 24, 201115 yr Author comment_427147 Omg, what do you do for a living? ART painting with natures palette insulation David and a cheaper power supply Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_427151 You are obviously the complete opposite of the term, "starving artist".. *clap clap* :happy1: Report
March 24, 201115 yr Author comment_427157 yes i am a starving artist, probably a bovine one but perseverance can slay a dragon Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_427162 Just read the whole topic. You guys made me laugh :lol: Pictures let me speechless !... WANNA CHANGE OCCUPATION !!! :nilly: ps: too bad for beehives (making some manuka honey is one of my dreams) and well done about the insulation, Mark ! I'm impressed. Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_427210 where do you go for the skinning dipping then :facepalm: :love: its going to be amazing when completed... :love: Report
March 24, 201115 yr comment_427315 :happy1: :happy2: :bounce: Perhaps a good weekend to have a working bee Report
March 25, 201115 yr comment_427339 Working bee sounds like a good idea, but methinks Caryl is just trying to avoid seeing everybody in shorts at the rockpools! Report
March 25, 201115 yr comment_427348 i wanted to do that but some of the neighbours don't like the idea of a beehive there :facepalm: I would be willing to bet that there is already 10 or more beehives within 1000m of your place (might be slight less with the golf course/race track). You would be surprised at just how many urban beekeepers there are. Report
April 14, 201115 yr Author comment_429469 water dragon pen they sure can climb staghorn bearded dragon pen new rockwork the golden devil Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_429477 Wow ! And what a beautiful staghorn !!! :bounce: Are tillandsias concerned by biosecurity ? If it is ok, you could make beautiful pretty care free tropical walls with. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_429478 Excellent... Why don't you just turn it into a giant rec room? Couches and speakers everywhere and lots of mini fridges.. !drool: and fill them with "coke" ofcourse. Report
April 14, 201115 yr Author comment_429482 Wow ! And what a beautiful staghorn !!! :bounce: Are tillandsias concerned by biosecurity ? If it is ok, you could make beautiful pretty care free tropical walls with. thanks the staghorn is about 1.5m wide, slightly smaller one at 1m is on another pole lots of tillandsias available here, going to add more bromelliads and tillandsias as time progresses have a 4 metre taxidernied python to coil on the post as well Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_429484 How much to stay at this themed hotel and any vacancys? Looking good man keep up the pics. Report
April 14, 201115 yr comment_429490 the staghorn is about 1.5m wide, slightly smaller one at 1m is on another pole lots of tillandsias available here, going to add more bromelliads and tillandsias as time progresses Ahem... I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ I wanna move to NZ - I wanna move to NZ... OK. Does biosecurity allow french frog in a yurt ? (I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt, I wanna live in a yurt...) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.