Operation Killie-Fail

blueyes

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crypts came today.... so Cryptomania corner is now complete.... I'll see if I can get a couple of photos tonight.... currently my 2 glowlight tetra are testing out the new facilities, so far they seem to think that the rear right corner is the best place to hang out lol

Thats true, I didn't think about that lol

Mind you since I want Clown killies it will probably be a while before I can afford to get them (if there are any available) since I am sill looking for a job, and it was so weird looking at a tank with no fish in it lol

• 1 month later...

It looks awesome, the plants have filled out really nicely..... only problem with it is that it is now filled with guppies and their fry.... oh and snails, but the plants are looking really great. What I will do once (if ever) there are some clowns available is put the guppies back in the community tank which will help control the population and then put some of the yoyo's in to clear out the snails beforehand.

I'll try and remember to take some new pics tomorrow :)

• 1 month later...

Welll I've really gone and done it this time..... cleared HFF out of their clowns..... so, now working on moving the guppies and uncle tetra out of the tank to be taken over now by its true inhabitants :happy1: :happy2: :happy1: :happy2: :happy1: :happy2: :happy1:

If anyone wants any guppies let me know, I've got some going to ghostknife, but theres so many of them!!!!!

Can't see much yet Josh.... but I'll try and get some pics later tonight, I've got them floating in a big container until I can figure out what to do with all the baby guppies, I was going to put them in the breeder net in the interim, but I can't find it... I'll set up my wee tank in the lounge I think and put the guppies in there......

I got 5 Sophia.... didn't intend on getting that many, but I saw them and they were so cute lol..... not sure what sex they are, I'll have a closer look once they've settled in a bit more.

I'm wondering if they will be okay with just the baby guppies until I manage to catch them all, theres plenty of riccia and other plants for them to hide in.

I've moved everything out that would be big enough to fit them in their mouths, but they are such precious wee fish, I just don't want to risk anything happening lol

It's gone nuts P44, that and the rotala I think it is..... the tank is like a wee jungle, except the crypt corner, which is getting over a total melt down about 3 weeks ago.... but they are all starting to grow new leaves now.... I'll need to do a bit of pruning soon I think.....