Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New tank

Featured Replies

  • Replies 70
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should take the equipment out next time you photograph. Heater, drop checker etc.

Very nice tank but beauty is spoiled with them.

just a thought. Could look good as your screen saver then too :thup:

  • Author
You should take the equipment out next time you photograph. Heater, drop checker etc.

Very nice tank but beauty is spoiled with them.

just a thought. Could look good as your screen saver then too :thup:

Next time I will, :thup:

The heater will eventually go for good when I find a good deal on an external.

  • Author

UPDATE

Planted to day some dwarf sag, dwarf hg and some umbrosum.

Added the new Co2 mist diffuser, amazing micro bubbles everywhere. I needed to tighten my Co2 fittings to handle the extra pressure required.

Water was a bit cloudy after a mega water change and a few spots of GSA..

Crappy camera for this photo

DSC_0006-1.jpg

  • Author

Changed the lighting today from 2x36w tubes to a 70w halide. The hairgrass at the back needs a trim but will wait until it's thickened up before shaping. Can't wait till the umbrosum grows in.... :)

DSC_0029.jpg

  • Author

He secretly is Amano :wink::D

Nice work as usual. Ever thought about doing a large scale version?

I've thought about a bigger tank, but it's taken a lot of investment to get all the gear for this one and I've still got a shopping list! :slfg:

I'm currently house hunting and have a baby on the way, so my wife would throw me out if I went and bought a 120cm opti-white :o

  • Author

UPDATE

Tanks progressing well, just need to sort the front right corner where it's a bit too shaded for glosso. Co2 comes on an hour earlier than before and seems to be making a difference.

Needs a trim...

DSC_0048.jpg

Looking nice :thup:

I think you should replace the glosso with Echinodorus tenellus, because it grows more bushy and fuller and has a nice grassy texture which I think will look nicer with the moss and Java Fern :P Plus the glosso looks a bit too bright next to the dark colour of the moss and fern, and the E. tenellus is darker which I reckon will look better.

Hairgrass is looking great, I really like it :thup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.