Hi all

Kerryn

Have been lurking/learning for a while & thought it was about time to introduce myself.

At the start of this year I had no interest in fish :o :oops: but then got a job working with them and discovered an unexpected passion.

I currently have an Elite Style 35 tank (Elite filter replaced by an Aquaclear 20, carbon replaced with ceramic media), partially planted (thank you ryanjury & Bilbo) with 2 female gold honey dwarf gouramis, a half grown female GBA & 8 baby GBAS (thank you Waterlogged - they're doing great).

My 'new' (second-hand) 210 L Aqua One EuroView with Eheim 2213 canister filter should be up and running tomorrow - going to be home to my Nandus nandus & I'm not sure what else yet.

And I have a 112.5 x 31.5 x 40 cm tank that needs some DIY but should be up & running soon - then I can transfer the gouramis & GBAS to roomier quarters and add some more cool fish.

MTS anyone ...?

:bounce:

Kerryn

Hi Kerryn glad you could introduce yourself finally :) I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to come in and say sorry before I left town, but if your ever in Auckland let me know you are welcome to come and say hi.

Congrats on the descent sized tank I am sure there will be plenty more to come, and hopefully an african tank in the future!

Thanks guys!

Hi Ryan. Yes - I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up before you left too. Fully understand how busy you were tho. Congratulations on the promotion! I certainly will get in touch if I'm up your way - would love to see your new fishroom :D

Kerryn

• 2 weeks later...