Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Hi all

Featured Replies

Have been lurking/learning for a while & thought it was about time to introduce myself.

At the start of this year I had no interest in fish :o :oops: but then got a job working with them and discovered an unexpected passion.

I currently have an Elite Style 35 tank (Elite filter replaced by an Aquaclear 20, carbon replaced with ceramic media), partially planted (thank you ryanjury & Bilbo) with 2 female gold honey dwarf gouramis, a half grown female GBA & 8 baby GBAS (thank you Waterlogged - they're doing great).

My 'new' (second-hand) 210 L Aqua One EuroView with Eheim 2213 canister filter should be up and running tomorrow - going to be home to my Nandus nandus & I'm not sure what else yet.

And I have a 112.5 x 31.5 x 40 cm tank that needs some DIY but should be up & running soon - then I can transfer the gouramis & GBAS to roomier quarters and add some more cool fish.

MTS anyone ...?

:bounce:

Kerryn

Hi Kerryn glad you could introduce yourself finally :) I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to come in and say sorry before I left town, but if your ever in Auckland let me know you are welcome to come and say hi.

Congrats on the descent sized tank I am sure there will be plenty more to come, and hopefully an african tank in the future!

  • Author

Thanks guys!

Hi Ryan. Yes - I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to catch up before you left too. Fully understand how busy you were tho. Congratulations on the promotion! I certainly will get in touch if I'm up your way - would love to see your new fishroom :D

Kerryn

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.