North Island pet stores

Jf2003

Sorry, I’m know this has been done a hundred times on other posts, I have tried to find as many as I can, but I’m doing a trip around parts of the north island next week for work, I plan on checking out the best LFS’s on the way (not so interested on the average) around the place, I plan on visiting –

Whangarei - ?

Auckland – HFF & Pupuke

Hamilton – World of Water

Rotorua – Wonderland

Tauranga - ?

New Plymouth - ?

Wanganui - ?

Wellington - ?

If anyone can add some must see stores It would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

Jared :)

If you want you can check out the pet centre in Lower Hutt or the Animalz in Petone, but neither of them are that exciting. They also both have the same selection of fish, I find the pet centre has heavier stocked tanks so more variety but the Animalz has marine fish aswell so its up to taste really. If you dont have a spare minute then I wouldn't bother with anything in Wellington

If you want you can check out the pet centre in Lower Hutt or the Animalz in Petone, but neither of them are that exciting. They also both have the same selection of fish, I find the pet centre has heavier stocked tanks so more variety but the Animalz has marine fish aswell so its up to taste really. If you dont have a spare minute then I wouldn't bother with anything in Wellington

Animalz petone is very nice!

Unfortunately i can't head to Palmy massive day on Monday, Wellington, Wanganui, New Plymouth and then driving to Rotorua for the night!

Basically on you journey path, There is nothing between Wellington and Rotorua worth looking at.

Palmerston has Wetpets and Animates but as you will be going right past you wont see these. Wanganui has a tiny pet shop with three tanks. One Goldfish, One tropical community, and one Cichlid tank.