Finally! Spawn!

Stephanie

my male!!!!!!!!!! YuS

Your male is worthless without my female and her super eggs. :P

how did you do it? talk us through the steps, ive tried to breed them, but with no luck

Followed the usual steps after reading through all the information on fighter sites which is all the same anyway, threw them in together and crossed my fingers.

I've tried to spawn his brother:

140498405.jpg

with no success yet for some reason this guy just worked.

I have three crowntail females because i assume that like people they too know what they like in a lady and some will work and others won't. :roll: :wink:

Fingers crossed for an orange spawn soon!

This guy has now moved all his babies (which have mostly hatched) to another cup i left in the tank and is going mental trying to catch them all as they fall out of the nest. Now fingers crossed I can keep them alive! It's all very concerning! :o

You are very correct! Not all fighters, like humans, like each other.

Once they are visible in the nest, and you try to count them, remember there will be probably 3x as many as you can count.

This morning they are much easier to look at. Like cute fat grey blobs. I counted maybe 50 before I went crossed eyed. :P

I think Mr. Orange has found a compatible lady friend, she looks even more keen than he is, but i'm a bit apprehensive when I think about releasing her because i'm scared i'll end up with more than I can handle. :o

Even with this lot I may have more than I bargained for. :o :lol:

I'm a bit nervous about raising them now!

What it boils down to is that you have to cull them. The majority will be males that will require separating at some stage. :D

I have a cunning plan that involves drinking alot of coke. :wink: :roll:

I can't cull anything unless I really have to, so I guess it's time to set up a most awesome fighter raising system. :lol: