Watch out Auckland we are coming back :)

ryanjury

Got word a week ago that we are moving back up to Auckland :)

Now the stressful part of planning the move and getting us, the kids, 2 dogs 3 cats and 45 tanks filled with fish up there.. lol Then to build somewhere to house them all (the housing area we are moving into doesn't have garages). But should be fun I am looking forward to meeting quite a few people (and joining the local club) and catching up with a few more I haven't seen in a while.

If anyone knows of any cheap garden sheds or chiller panels going up those ways let me know.

Any suggestions for how to make the move less stressful let me know.

Hi Ryan,

I don't have much experience moving house with tanks (well none actually)

But it will be cool to have you up in Auckland! :D

What area of Auckland are you moving to?

Be sure to take him to that great Thai place. I can't stop thinking about it... may have to get a plane ride up there just for that :o oh, and for Yum Cha with Wok as well. 8)

It's this Chinese thing where they bring you little portions of food like dumplings and cool sea foodstuff like squid and octopus etc and you eat it! :D:D

Then they bring you more and more and you keep eating.

3 hours later when you're done you crawl out totally satisfied. :lol:

Do you mean 'waitress' P44

sure I do :lol:

Ryan

You NEED killis and I bet thats why your shifting north eh

I tried killies had some austrae golds and gardini blues and they didn't work out for me, must have done something wrong? Might give them another go one day, maybe a visit to the god father of killies in NZ would inspire me?

Be sure to take him to that great Thai place. I can't stop thinking about it... may have to get a plane ride up there just for that :o

Yes that was my evil plan :lol:

Sorry for the thread hijack Ryan, but I think it sounds like we need to organise a yum cha trip :D