Car choice

mac

Well the car was 1999 4 door sedan 1.8t 5 speed trip. Gold 119,000 three owners. And it had ph on it.

That is all I am saying K. Just it had ph. For crying out loud, I am just saying it had a ph

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know car brands. Have work with and car fans and sales for ages. And know what I see. To knowing a 2004 ford falcon Ba head light at night. Just something I know. From spotting trucks a mile away. Any car from 1990 up I know most of em from standard jap and OZZIE and some URO.

The passat had ph in it. And I shall see if I can find the hold form I had on it, and scan it and up load.

Right. Okay I dam get it. The car has no ph. And for once.

READ THIS. THIS CAR I NEARLY BOUGHT HAD HAD PH. Maybe the badge was damaged and was got changed. I don't know. All I know is it had a ph.

End of subject.

Oh come on guys, it was on the internet for goodness sake, IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!

I knew a guy with a VW phassat once, its a rare USDM model designed for transporting 6' plecos that have invaded rivers and grown to three times their usual size. I heard you can also get 550hp out of the phassat motor simply by posting on three different forums that you have 550hp. Because the car has invaded america from its native germany there is much more space for it to increase its horsepower and it has increased in size considerably over the much more common vw passat. As they say, everything is bigger in texas.

Prove me wrong, just because there is no documented proof on the internet or in any vw literature doesn't mean it doesn't exist...