Finally happy with tank layout - Update 22/04/2011

phoenix44

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Love the tank! One day maybe ours will look something like this... one day.

I have a quesiton about your lotus, in this image, it shows the lotus looking like its been 'eaten'

We have the same issue with a few of our lotus leaves, but we dont have any snails. Any ideas what it is?

DSC03673Medium.jpg

Cheers! :hail:

Seeing as you are in the mood to light fires once again Scott; this plant is not being 'sold, propagated and / or distributed'. But you and I have had this conversation in person; yet you saw the need to bring it up on a public forum. Both DOC and MAF have repeatedly emphasised their intention with this plant is to stop the spread and not to prosecute people that did purchase this plant or acquire this plant after the years and years that it was being sold in stores all over the country.

________

Ant - I'll be happy to plant any tank you have!

Seeing as you are in the mood to light fires once again Scott; this plant is not being 'sold, propagated and / or distributed'. But you and I have had this conversation in person; yet you saw the need to bring it up on a public forum. Both DOC and MAF have repeatedly emphasised their intention with this plant is to stop the spread and not to prosecute people that did purchase this plant or acquire this plant after the years and years that it was being sold in stores all over the country.

I know that we have had the conversation but you still fun to see if i get a bite. If MAF know about it then it is not a problem and it should not be an issue with it being on a public forum

immm. i have 13 400L tanks sitting there..dude your on...they will be sitting there.waiting..

for you..to plant..

Actually, you should do a tutorial thread on basic plant layout concepts, dosings and light etc. At the very least your tank shows that you know something about it.

+1

Hello! Love the tank! One day maybe ours will look something like this... one day.

I have a quesiton about your lotus, in this image, it shows the lotus looking like its been 'eaten'

We have the same issue with a few of our lotus leaves, but we dont have any snails. Any ideas what it is?

Cheers! :hail:

Mine gets munched by Angels, same as rose sword when new leaves come through. H.polysprema sunset bears most of it though which is not a bad thing.

Nice tank P44 :thup:

Looks great p44 :hail:

You could always get rid of the goldfish so you will have another tank for your discus and then a tank for plecs/Darios or whatever you want to put in there. So don't sell them, because they are so awesome! I definately think discus are way nicer than goldfish, that's for sure, so ditch the goldies lol :P

looking good :thup:

p.s ignore the people with no lives commenting about "illegal" plants, although I can see the potential for the plant to outgrow the tank and somehow walk outside and a few k's down the road and plant itself in the nearest native water supply :facepalm:

oh wait, no I can't :sml2: