random story i start and u add to it

sunrise001

the end bit of him was still left so being a magic guppy he transformed into patrick guppy the man from atlantis and started a dynasty of his own named ewing.

one day ewing was shooting at some food and up from the ground came bubbling crude, black gold, texas t and his kinfolk said move to beverly hills where ......

He came upon a shrimp and a cat who had between the worst case of 'misery' they mistook for humour, but others not of the "Y" generation knew to be pointless self obsesssion.

At first the guppy was somewhat bemused by this- his first challenge to his quest to find hemlock but in his pocket was....

who had a story about how he was found by a princess one day. He began by explaining how the princess found him on the road and said:

"You're a prince not a toad and I promise you this, I can break your spell with my magic kiss."

So she kissed him and she kissed him and she kissed him once more. She kissed him like he'd never been kissed before. He had flies on his breath and warts on his chin bit every time she kissed him, she kissed him again.

The toad said "Honey, keep on kissin', it may sound funny but you know I've been missing a lot, gimme gimme everything you got."

She said "Toady, something's missing, this is the chintziest metamorphosis, if you're gonna change you better well do it right now."

The frog couldn't keep it from her any more, so he stopped her and said...

word was created to describe the event which was likened to a cacophony of smells, sights and sounds as had never been encountered by mankind before. Never had there been a more terrible idea and the community responded by...

(P44, never have I read a Mills & Boon or anything resembling them. My story was inspired by a song called the Princess and the Toad written by my dear friend and founder of the singing group the New Christie Minstrils, who I am sure you haven't heard of before. Thanks to him I was able to sing with Burl Ives and a number of other legends around the world, but that is another story...).

said the illiterate ghoul at the foot of the bridge.

Could it be that the stench was actually him and not the eggs thought the princess.

There was but one last chance to mark the frog with her kiss and prove her love was jenuine . She must sing a Chet atkins Christmas caryl and in so doing releasing the Phoenix from the flames of the fire.

With scant regard for...

Edit;

Really Mark?

It was just getting meaty

the words booming from the gramophone player

If you've never been a frog kissin', then you don't know what you've been missin',

There's a world of opportunity under each and every log.

If you've never been a charm breaker and if you've never been a handsome prince maker,

Just slow down, turn around, bend down and kiss you a frog.

then