NGT for sale lol

snookie

yeah

many of them are in small tanks, because they look small, its deceiving.

little do they know, that these fish can almost double in size in first year from 2 to 3 inches size - if given the right conditions, feeding.

sad.

it looks stunted, but may still grow a little.

eye balls popping out and the body loks caved in like a somalian child with a collapsed abdominal muscle

yeah

many of them are in small tanks, because they look small, its deceiving.

little do they know, that these fish can almost double in size in first year from 2 to 3 inches size - if given the right conditions, feeding.

sad.

it looks stunted, but may still grow a little.

eye balls popping out and the body loks caved in like a somalian child with a collapsed abdominal muscle

:lol: When was doubling in size from 2 to 3 inches :lol: back to school henward 8)

The seller has not actually said that it is a NGT, he has said he believes it is rare, he is probably misinformed and/or inexperienced and it is more than likely a IT od AT.

DO IT! Post something mean! You know you want to! Pointing out people idiocy(?) in front of everyone is always fun.

Lol, now this is awesome ^^^ You are posting a statement on a public forum saying that "Pointing out people idiocy(?) in front of everyone is always fun", now why would you say this and question your spelling of the word idiocy (which you spelt correct BTW) in the post? Would you not want to check the spelling first and not appear so, um i dunno... (fill in the blank here).

And now as I click submit I begin the wait for people to pick my own spelling and grammar to bits :)

Why do people these days think is acceptable to be mean or rude to someone, whether they may or may not be idiots? :evil:

in all honesty.

its because people need to be told if they are a moron.

not enough people speak their mind.

not enough people tell others the truth if that person is being a scally wag.

hence the decay of society. (another topic for another day)

anyways.

as an example.

i was buying a blu ray on TM, saw one for 25, good price!

i was asking questions, where pick up was, if its nz region and condition etc.

then i saw it increased in price few hours later.

this person obviously saw that there is interest and before i could bid no reserve - which i was gonna do a buy now anyways, he increased it.

so....... i told him nicely that he is a poo.

changing the price realising he under priced himself slightly. but hence that is the appeal.

i would have saved 10 dollars but its second hand.

out of principle, i would now buy a brand new one - pay 10 dollars more froma reputable retailer like jb hi fi.

............... i had to tell him he was being a scally wag, otherwise, he would think its ok.

8)

The seller has not actually said that it is a NGT, he has said he believes it is rare, he is probably misinformed and/or inexperienced and it is more than likely a IT od AT.

Lol, now this is awesome ^^^ You are posting a statement on a public forum saying that "Pointing out people idiocy(?) in front of everyone is always fun", now why would you say this and question your spelling of the word idiocy (which you spelt correct BTW) in the post? Would you not want to check the spelling first and not appear so, um i dunno... (fill in the blank here).

And now as I click submit I begin the wait for people to pick my own spelling and grammar to bits :)

I do this to point out that I know I may infact be wrong. (Now I have to think about how to word this correctly)...

You would think I am more ignorant/stupid if I were to post a wrong word in a post about how dumb people are. Now if I point out that I may be wrong, you will understand that I realize I may be wrong and you will not be able to flame me for being stupid. If you get what I mean.

I have decided, i don't like making my "I's" big... Too complicated.

There is actually nothing wrong with being polite and not telling people (politely or not so politely) that they are idiots, and it is also OK to alter the price on an article on trade me (that is why they have set it up so you can). If the price comes down-you win & if it goes up-you don't bid.

Sometimes when in doubt I remind myself that Albert Einstein was sent home from school with a note to his parents requesting that he not attend as he was completely incapable of learning, and those familiar with Billy Connally will recall his jibe at his old teacher for the same thing and asking the question about who was rich as hell now then.