Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Temperate tank.

Featured Replies

Some pics from my local tanks...

Here's how the little black angels are coming along....

ba.jpg

ba2.jpg

Triple fine, Variable and a yardleys

blennie.jpg

tf.jpg

The baby blue maomao, getting bigger....

mm2.jpg

Jimmy, the scorpian fish - night shot, that when he's out hunting....

jimmy.jpg

One of the hiwihiwi.

hh.jpg

and my little cute parore..

por.jpg

  • Replies 51
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

:D , the tanks bare bottomed at the moment, and that is one of the bottom braces, the wavy lines being silicon.

Looking back, i can see why you asked :D

  • 3 weeks later...

Wow I'm really impressed with how fantastic that looks. I always think of local/cw marines being bland and boring looking, with no colour. Can't wait to see how it grows up, I'll definately be keeping an eye on this one!

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Ok, some new pics, tanks maturing nice, jewels doing very well,

These are some older ones that have adapted very nicely and are spreading well...

jew4.jpg

jew3.jpg

jew7.jpg

jew6.jpg

And here's some new ones, not yet settled but nice!!!!!!, not the clearest pics, but you'll get idea.

jew8.jpg

jew10.jpg

jew9.jpg

jew1.jpg

jew5-1.jpg

and this pretty fish wanted in...

fish.jpg

and some tank pics...

tank4.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank-1.jpg

Wow. :o:hail: That is awesome. I love the idea of it being local species. I think that is exactly what I would strive for if I was do be brave enough to do a marine tank.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.