Im leaving

HaNs

Please dont PM me people, you cant get me to stay(still havent left to go to the shops)

You better be leaving to fix the other forum......

I didnt brakes its...honest :roll:

Are you selling anything before you go 8)

I'm looking for a pair of mars bars

Only thing i have to sell is a school of choc fish that i was given 3 weeks ago, slightly melted on one fin.

How much do you want for them??? $42 for the lot (only if you can personally deliver them :wink: )

$500 courier that sings, thats my final offer.

Can u get me a can of Sugerfree V?

Pay ya back later :wink:

No, thats not fair

lol Yes if hans did get caught out for not having the fish then it would be a good reason not to trust him, especially if it had happened multiple times to multiple people. Plus the fact I can get the same chocolate fish (non melted) from my local dairy for $5ea and know he paid the same why the price hike?

Hans you seem to leave or at least get a large part of the way to the shops this time each year it seems to be some sort of cycle for you..

lol Yes if hans did get caught out for not having the fish then it would be a good reason not to trust him, especially if it had happened multiple times to multiple people. Plus the fact I can get the same chocolate fish (non melted) from my local dairy for $5ea and know he paid the same why the price hike?

Hans you seem to leave or at least get a large part of the way to the shops this time each year it seems to be some sort of cycle for you..

I take it that this is a hint towards actual events that occurred between the party that said they were shutting down their tanks and other parties?

I take it that this is a hint towards actual events that occurred between the party that said they were shutting down their tanks and other parties?

You would take it correctly :bounce: would you like to take anything else? Someone is sure to buy anything you take :wink:

Stuff you all, how cruel are you people! STOP IT! Scars are caused by YOU! Is me not leaving enuff for you? You wanna take wat I have left, CAUSE I HAVE NOTHING! You have finally emotionally stuffed me up! Its not enuff that I have a crud life already, YOU wana keep pushing me overboard?

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, its one of those 'Poke A Stick At The Mental In the Corner And See If We Can Make Her Cry' posts.

HOW DARE YOU!

Why do you all hate me so much!

YOU WIN OK - IM GONE! After all these years!

THANX! :cry:

My apologies I thought you had already gone there for we would not be able to upset you any more

lol no I was actually referring to Hans and his trip to the shop and lack of chocolate fish!