108L Rimless

SamH

are you willing to admit the lighting may have something to do with that? :wink::wink: :lol:

Nevarr! We'll see how the remaining glosso does. The glosso grew fine, algae just took hold. Hopefully the polyperma will use nutrients before the algae can.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_6268.jpg

why is the bottle still in the pic? :roll: again plzkthnx

@scottie I think thats one of the ones from his spawns, dunno if you will be able to get her off his hands :lol:

@Zev you forgot the pointy stick!, he's scared of it

You're lucky I like cats... :lol:

It's not overly noticeable, I have a new plan for a smaller and more efficient one pulling on ideas from N1CK and maoripho3nix.

LOL N1CK, I just can't ship but yeah, I do adore her :D I fear the pointed stick much less than the ban hammer (yes, I know you're hiding it somewhere Zev :o )

why is the bottle still in the pic? :roll: again plzkthnx

Because If I take it out all my CO2 will escape...

Sam I'm sure you can find $10 somewhere! then you can have pretty little bubbles floating around :D;)

(or at least hide it as much as possible when you are taking pic's it's ogly as numerous things that shall not be named)

I had $30.00 in my wallet last time I checked. I prefer DIY, I'll make a better one, not that it matters. It is MY tank after all.

Haha here we go about the diffuser. :lol:

You guys need to remember that not everyone on here can reach into their last $30 and just use 10 (or even a dollar) of it on a diffuser, finding a DIY way is cheaper and can be just as good. 9/10 you will have stuff lying around i.e a soda bottle which would suffice for cheap DIY equipment.

And as Kiwis, its in our blood to use ingenuity to create something with our own hands and junk rather than buying something made in china or germany :lol: :lol:

After all thats why we have a DIY section, its our ingenuity expressed to others to help them complete a task of similar goals.

Yes some people would suggest jamming it into the intake to save the hassle. Somethings are harsh on the eyes of the enthusiast compared to newbies with a goal. But we all gotta start somewhere. No doubt the end goal here is to have the plants flourishing nicely.

SamH has started with an idea and the idea will develop. People have different ideas or views on how they want "their" tank setup. IMO it gives you a visual of what is actually happening, easier to study, watch etc and for others to say.....

Whats that for??

Good idea. We'll see how this method goes for now, H. polysperma is already pearling :o

And it still works the same :D

:bounce: :hail:

Well said maoripho3nix :hail:

I will reduce the bottle size and try to move it to a less obvious place, the position it's at now was just putting the least amount of strain on the outlet pipe. Remember that this tank is new, therefore quite barren.

Well said maoripho3nix :hail:

I will reduce the bottle size and try to move it to a less obvious place, the position it's at now was just putting the least amount of strain on the outlet pipe. Remember that this tank is new, therefore quite barren.

:lol: Just be grateful you have you have a large tank, if I put a bottle in mine it would take up the whole thing.

:D

No one noticed my new plant addition :lol: I'll give a free photo of ANY angle of the tank to who ever can spot what I added. Here's some clues, it's small, nothing special and visible in the picture N1CK quoted.