What's your favourate Radio station?

Carlos & Siran

I was curious as to what radio stations everyone listens to at work. Being a Dairy farmer I couldn't be without my Radio, especially in the morning, it's like my best mate*sad I know*. I'm a Hauraki fan all the way, the morning pirates are good for a laugh...though I have to admit that Willy Dewit leaves me shaking my head at times.

If I have to have the radio on, Hauraki is the ONLY station I'd choose. The rest have way too many ads, really annoying hosts & play awful music... Even the Rock plays nasty pop like jack johnson and my chemical romance!

But usually I'd listen to my mp3 player so I can listen to what I want & skip songs & not have ads.

i used to listen to hauraki & really liked Stan Sudgeway "Are you there Stan? Yeesssssssssssss" :lol:

but the rock plays the newer rock which i am into.

I love Ramjet "Is that you Dean????..........How dare you!!!! I curse you.............."

I don't listen to the rock because of the new rock music they play, I like the old school classic rock

I don't listen to the rock because of the new rock music they play, I like the old school classic rock

the rock & hauraki each have different target audiences which is great for both groups who get to listen to more of what they want, although the rock's target audience is younger so they will be around for a bit longer. :)

Either Hauraki, The Rock or Solid Gold. I prefer the rock in the morning as I'm sick of the morning pirates recycling jokes that weren't funny 8 years ago, but I feel hauraki have a much better mix of old and new stuff and they don't play nickelback every 5 minutes. Hauraki are playing stairway to heaven right now, I can't even remember the last time I heard it on the rock, let alone at peak time...

And solid gold is awesome for a change, they play some pretty cool 60's and 70's stuff!

The Rock at work and home :D

Hauraki are playing stairway to heaven right now, I can't even remember the last time I heard it on the rock, let alone at peak time...

They played it last week sometime... but yes it would be good to hear it a little more often