Alchol

Charlie

myself & 2 mates had a go at a bottle of absinthe, we were big drinkers in those days & we could only get through about a third of a bottle in each sitting. it was one of those "when i was young" situations that we all do/did, anotehr experience to learn from.

Ive had 3 bottles in the last 6 or so months.

the most i did in one night wasthe day before my birtday, and i had a shot for every cZar can i had, only got through 8 440ml cans,so 8 shots, I had THE WORST birthday ever :lol:

Ive had 3 bottles in the last 6 or so months.

the most i did in one night wasthe day before my birtday, and i had a shot for every cZar can i had, only got through 8 440ml cans,so 8 shots, I had THE WORST birthday ever :lol:

Then he proceeded to tell me ALL about it hahhaaa :lol:

what i am curious about is how much this generation drinks. not as a competition or anything like that but me & my friends grew up in the country, worked hard on the farms on holidays etc which is where we earnt the $ to drink. we would regularly empty a 24 box in a night & still get home. it all came down to practise, practise makes perfect. 8)