Nail/Hand Models Required - end of nov

pufferfishnz

Can anyone help me with this? :roll:

I am doing a nail course (finally!!!) at the end of November in Christchurch and I am in need of 3 models.

My course runs for 3 days and I need a model for each day. Free of charge and you get a set of nails....at learners speed though. Fully supervised.

I am in Nelson and travelling to Christchurch for the 3 day course. If you live in Nelson or anywhere in between I can give you a lift.

Is there anyone out there who can help me???? :roll:

Dont have to have nails with length at all. These are acyrlics, so they go on top of your own nails.....then you have nice nails.... :bounce:

the dates I need people are 21st, 22nd, 23rd. I need you to be available all day 9am til 5.30pm. I know its not the most ideal hours over the weekend, but thats when they do the course.

still interested??

Currently I havent got anyone in mind so all the help I can get will be greatly appreciated!

The 21st is the Sat right? I'd be happy to help with that day. (or possibly the Sunday, depends on my job situation...)

If you get really really stuck, let me know & I'll post on my facebook too see if any of my friends would volunteer. I'm a 24yo female from Chch, & so are lots of my friends, so the perfect demographic for you.

Dont have to have nails with length at all. These are acyrlics, so they go on top of your own nails.....then you have nice nails.... :bounce:

the dates I need people are 21st, 22nd, 23rd. I need you to be available all day 9am til 5.30pm. I know its not the most ideal hours over the weekend, but thats when they do the course.

still interested??

Currently I havent got anyone in mind so all the help I can get will be greatly appreciated!

Oh no.. I won't be there until that weekend 28-30th. I wouldn't have been available all day anyways, have a lil concert to go to hehe

Would have liked some acrylics though!!

not for my use, but for pufferfishnz

I am sure she doesn't want to work with clammy chicken feet type of hands and claws :roll: :lol:

She'll have to deal with what she's given if this is part of her career :P Might as well get used to nasty hands.

(ps my hands are nice shaped, just dry & chipped nails from retail work :wink: )

thanks all.

I have bad nails from retail too. Thats what I am doing now. But yes bdspider I do need to be able to work with chicken like hands.....got to try and make them beautiful again!!!!

Although I am alittle worried about this hand fetish that ppl are talking about on here! :lol: