Budgies VS Lovebirds

SamH

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry sam i wouldn't like to ship a young bird like that unless it was by a pet courier

there is a company called shintoshuffle and another called pet couriers who would ship though

that colour is a pied and one of the mauves i am breeding

trying to breed purple pieds at the moment

i will have a look in the aviary tomorrow and see what is there in the way of youngsters that i could train for you

Just make sure that you stick to the black wire mesh on your cage. You can see the birds better though a black wire then a white one.

Okay, if I'm allowed one (I'm very convincing), I'm guessing that my 35cm x 27cm x 40cm tall (24 from bottom to the square part, 40 from bottom to arch) cage isn't going to be big enough for ONE budgie? http://www.petmart.co.nz/cart_product654-1-44.html

654-1.jpg

If so, I was thinking of building a 60 x 30 x 30/40cm tall box out of 2x2's with MDF or ply walls on every side except the front which would be wire mesh. One door that opens up the whole front, and another that opens up half or a third of the front.