a big cow pushed me

silva

Got 4 stitches in my head yesterday, was milking when WHAM! kicked in the jaw then WHAM! the back of my head hit the edge of concrete wall. ow! Next thing i knew i couldnt see for a second then i could see blood from my head and the blood i was spitting out oh and lots of little stars everywhere. Never have i felt so out of it and ive eaten alot of fun fungi :wink: except the pain wasnt very nice, the nice part was being showered by a hot nurse 8) oh yea! So ive got some days of work it a shame tho,had it been last week i could of gone to the palmy swap meet.bugger.

Your on the right track lindy lol.

Yea mate was a new heifer, think they are 'kiwicross' the temperament in all of them has been crazy!

Boss said 'didnt think a female would get the best of you boy!'

I used to live near Cornwall Park here in Auckland where they graze a few cattle. Obviously it's a public area in a residential zone with lots of kids and tourists around so they choose the mildest mannered, friendliest cattle you have ever met.

One day they had a herd of the most gorgeous big steers grazing there, and there was one lying down near the electric fence so I carefully squatted down, reached through and gave him a good scratch behind the ear. He seemed to like that because he nudged me very hard with his head. Unfortunately I overbalanced and caught my chin on the live wire, which jolted my head back violently, causing me to bite my tongue and fall over backwards. I ended up walking home with blood running down my chin looking like I had been attacked by a vicious wild beast! What an embarrassing result. :oops:

"If a cow could, he'd kill you and everyone you care about" - Simpsons

Maybe you should teach that cow a lesson, and turn her into a steak!

Jk, animals will be animals!

I'm glad to hear you are ok and didn't suffer any more serious injuries!

Don't be fooled, cows are vicious! :lol:

Sorry to hear you were hurt Sliva but obviously you upset the cow in some way so it was your own fault :wink:

Hey i was just doing my job!

ouch. did you push the cow back?

Nah i was little too brain damaged at the time but ill be seeing her on Monday :evil:

How long did you get off work? Hopefully the holiday was worth the pain

Yea not really worth the pain aye, and im not allowed to drive for another 24 hours so getting a lil bored, But gave me time to re-aquascape a tank and some maintenance on the other tanks so at least the fishes are happy :lol: and just discovered what i thought were female tiger barbs might be black ruby barbs, one has changed to nearly all black with a red/purple head! :o wondered why they never really hung out with the rest of the tigers

Yowch! hope you're feeling better Silva... though I guess you were enjoying the nursing, LOL.

Working on farms is hazardous! some old sheds are downright scary...

just curious, do any of you get lepto vaccs for yourselves? I have know a couple people who've caught it , and boy-o-boy it is not a fun disease. havoc on your liver, so no drinking! ( and you feel so $#@! you wouldn't want to) my dog gets the jab, and some herds, so why not people at risk to exposure? I think it is wider spread than publicised...

Whetu, thanks for sharing your story. That funny picture is my laugh o the day. :bounce: sorry! hope your tongue & pride are OK. I once got "bit" by a llama, LOL, not! silly me didn't see the wire & I could've sworn that sucker bit me! :lol: :oops: