Newbie here

Pegwood

Hi Everyone, this my first time to this forum. I am in the sunny Manawatu area, my husband & I are big animal lovers. We have 3 Great Danes, 5 cats of varying breeds (including a Sphynx) & Ringneck parrots.

I am really keen to have a decent size fresh water tropical, can anyone advise me on a local club to join and where I can get a full setup 2nd hand.

Thankyou.

Best wishes

Hi and welcome, good to see more locals we have a bunch of us around here already, if your ever calling through bulls send me a pm and call through and say hi I have a few tanks setup here..

As for a club try here :)viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39222 we are just starting out with a few casual meetings and go from there, last (and first one) had 11 people with quite a few apologies so should be good..

Finding second hand setups is hard just keep an eye on trademe for bargains, although I find some on there that want stupid money for stuff..

Anyway welcome and good luck :)

Hi and welcome Pegwood. We seem to have a large number of members who also have quite a range of other animals in their homes, as well as fish. A lot of cat, dog and bird lovers here.

I would like to suggest you add your location to your profile as, sometime down the line when you have a question, it may help if everyone can see where you are from. To do this you need to add it to your profile. This can be found under the User Control Panel at the top right of your screen view. This will show your location under your name every time you post.

Welcome to the FNZAS Forums Pegwood

Nice to have you here :D

Just remember, if you have any questions, however big or small they maybe, dont be afraid to ask, If you dont ask you will never know :wink:

Loads of very friendly people on here that will be only too willing to help you :D

Hi Everyone & thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to chatting with you here and meeting some of you in person. I had a tank many years ago with Discus, they were lovely and I found them quite easy to keep.

In saying that I have heaps to learn!