Axolotl Lovers!

i love the way they fix me with that mesmerising stare from eyes that are deep dark pools of the inability to express and fulfill emotional needs, with just a hint of feelings such as depression, low self-esteem, anxiety and rapid mood swings between depression and euphoria.

i love the way they fix me with that mesmerising stare from eyes that are deep dark pools of the inability to express and fulfill emotional needs, with just a hint of feelings such as depression, low self-esteem, anxiety and rapid mood swings between depression and euphoria.

I was an Axolotl in my previous life 8)

• 2 weeks later...

What we know about axolotls today is very little and to me they are the most mysterious domestic animal and for me the mystery that surounds creatures intrigues me and thats why I love axys and other herps as well as having alot of good early child hood experiences with reptiles and ampihbians

What we know about axolotls today is very little and to me they are the most mysterious domestic animal and for me the mystery that surounds creatures intrigues me and thats why I love axys and other herps as well as having alot of good early child hood experiences with reptiles and ampihbians

Is see red, green, blue and other brightly coloured axolotls one of those experiences? :D

• 3 weeks later...