I made a roast chicken!

Aww not fair, why did you have to show PICTURES aswell!!!!

I WANT ROAST CHICKEN NOW!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

BTW.. it looks YUMMY, piggy you.

Congrats too on the completed terrible assignment :bounce:

(im hoping this chicken was a vegetarian too actually)

Actually if it was a normally farmed chicken fed pellets it is omnivorous, tending towards carnivorous. The pellets we use from a major supplier are 44% animal protein and can't be fed to any hooved animal. But this means they have a lot of meat on them! Mmmm tasty.

I'm really wary when it comes to cooking chicken and getting chicken filling from sandwich stores - my mate who works at a huge chain sandwich store got campylobacter (spelling looks a bit dodgy) poisoning from eating some chicken fillets what was worse was that they gave her antibiotics which turns out she was allergic to and couldn't talk and her face went frozen on one side lol halarious for us observers cos she was drooling

Chicken often gets a bad reputation but you have to regard all raw meat as bacterially contaminated and make sure it is cooked and stored properly. And for all those vegetarians out there you may be surprised at the bacterialogical loading on some salads sold in the shops.