Male or Female??

yeh_buddy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pitty you dont live in Tauranga my husband is in his mid 30ies and into RC planes piper cubs to be more exact and he gets the same thing at the club with him being the youngest by far!!!

Sex: Pleas...I mean male.

Fishkeeping is definitely a pretty equal genderwise hobby. Especially compared to my other hobby, fishkeeping has huge amounts of females, everyone is much younger and is MUCH more sociable. RC plane hobby...Average age is mid 50s and the only girl I've ever seen at one was someone's wife sitting in the car rolling her eyes and probably wishing he would hurry up and finish playing with his toys...

Pheonix, stop posting on here until you have done your assignments!

We will not be held responsible for your marks if you spend too much time creating pretty charts in excel because they are more interesting than your chosen area of study!

:wink:

its due in tomorrow! ive almost finished, lol... ill have you know that its a very interesting assignment, all about this company that does not know which project it should choose to maximise shareholder value. ill get another A for it as usual, hahahah lol :o

now i must finish the last question, ive already done 2000 words and 5 excel worksheets :D

but i have to take a berak at 7 to watch shorty. i wish that silly maya woman just went to jail and saved all the drama! :o:o:o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Matto it is the graph that says that whilst girls may never buy you things they have certain other benifits that are priceless.

Like the way they smile in a manner which makes your heart skip a beat...or the way that with their icey talons they can rip your heart from your chest and feed it to you before you hit the ground, and not even blink. But still have you coming back for more

Bitter ...who me....never

Oh and they are soft and warm and fuzzy in a way that casues disbeleif ( :roll: )

so some are way more worth percervering with than others ( not many if any tho)

Makes Hastey retreat covering delecate parts of keyboard