wierd things your pets eat

chilli

My cat used to eat the trapdoor spiders that he caught. He started shuddering cos of the poison :o He must have realised cos he stopped eating and catching them.

And my other cat seems to eye the food i'm eating. the other day i was eating a truffle and he wanted some so i gave him at little bit and he seemed to like it :roll:

:o did the cat find its way into the cricket bin?

yip leon put 63 in the box and there was about 7 paralized onez when i went in to feed the dragons :evil:

oh well luckly leon brought some more home

ps the kiten also jumps in the fridge when you open it

My dog chases and eats Bumble bees :o She licks them to death first....

She also will eat any fruit and vege. Will pick apples off the tree to eat them, and even eats lettuce and cucumber....

Shes also VERY good at helping herself to muffins left on the bench... :roll:

And my dogs called Milo!

I have three farmdogs, and two of them eat sheep poo all day and then dont eat their dinner so they get hungry the next day and eat more poo which makes them too full for dinner :x:x:x:x(edited)

The third one eats goats but other than that hes good and eats only his dinner

Both of my cats like all the sinking pellets :lol:

One day, i spilt the container, the pellets were everywhere and my cat was in the room at the same time. He was eating them faster than i could pick them all up :roll: And he was purring.

I don't think it could do anything bad to them. (so long as they only eat a little bit)

tony the rabbit chewed and ate some buttons off the tv remote and lots of holes in clothing. we have a tortie cat called tigger who catches and eats flys she also has an un-natrual obbsession with bleach , if you mop the floors she is there rolling round in it purring like its catnip everytime