NZKA AGM and Killifish Show April 2009

Zev

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanks and stand all set up, fish all benched and having a kip under some wooly blankets courtesy of Barrie.

Judging starts tomorrow morning at 7.00am (yawn)...

The Aquarium opens up at 9.00am to 5.00pm

Aquarium entry fee also gets you acess to the Killie show.

Killie AGM starts at 10.30am

Dinner is 6.00pm at Delight Plus. (opposite Countdown supermarket - Next door to KFC)

see you all there.

oh. i thought i pm'd you about it. maybe i thought i did... but yes i got my tag the other day. it's very exciting, has my avatar on it and all :hail: . i shall feel like a total fish geek wearing it. 8) 8)

:hail: Thanks for sending it! :D

i saw the killifish! even that big as one that i rufuse to believe is a killli :o

i met zev... she is cool as...

but my friend shelley isnt too keen on fish (she likes stick insects and is doing her masters on them :o ), so we went and walked all over town, after looking at the aquarum twice, and i ate at least 3 pies from that real nice pie place and then at around 4 we headed back to palmy :(:(:(

but by then i had lost contact with you guys, and didnt know how to get in touch with any one! :(

must meet every one next time... perhaps organise a show in palmy where there are ever so many members? :D:D:D

PS- it takes about 2.5 hours from palmy its 175km from napier. i can do it in 1 hour, but i shall need a koenigsegg ccxr and a set of diplomatic plates.

sjostedti-01.jpg

The offending fish...

As a reference the outside ring of my camera that you can see in the reflection on the glass is 56mm, so the fish is approx 90mm long.

Will have to take the camera with the circular polariser tomorrow.

Well,

All the fish are packed and are happily on their way home, or new homes.

Billaney managed to outbid a number of people and is taking home some winning killies, so watchout for next years Killie show where Billaney may take out all the prizes.

Thank you to all who participated and visited the show during the weekend.

Hope to see more people next year in Napier.