NZKA AGM and Killifish Show April 2009

Zev

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, pheonix, you may be able to bring Rusty next time, as long as you do not drag him all around the aquarium - actually, maybe not, he may steal the show.

You missed a nice dinner as well, thanks for organising it Wok.

Time to change your sig as well...

ha ha awesome. now that ive seen the aquarium in napier i dont think ill need to go see their fish again. (although the eels and kois were friendly and i was petting them much to my friends disgust :o ) so Rust should be able to come and he hopefully will keep shut and not bid for fish on my behalf :lol:

you guys sound like you had fun, i should have got your phone number and then i could have txt you and come for the dinner thing.

does any one know why the marine tanks in the aquarium had no corals or anemones? their clown fish did not look happy

The marine tanks were designed by someone who had no knowledge about these sorts of things, and despite the protestations of the staff, built them too deep for any corals and inverts to be able to live in them.

thanks

and a huge thanks to both Kerry and Zev for organising the show and to Rob for allowing us to use the National Aquarium.

Now don't forget to start planing for the next one in about 52 weeks

plenty of warning so make it a weekend and come join us

The marine tanks were designed by someone who had no knowledge about these sorts of things, and despite the protestations of the staff, built them too deep for any corals and inverts to be able to live in them.

Its not hard to put some tall live rock or rock on tall stands for coral is it? :-?

Got back home today around 4.00pm

Managed to get the blocks back to Kerry's place.

killie stand in storage at the Aquarium for next year.

Just need to get the Stand Base from Hamilton to Napier at some stage :roll: :lol:

Thanks to Michael for the female jag, she is doing well in teh tank. plenty of boyfriends.

Billaneys Chocolate Australes are already at it. :bounce: :bounce:

• 2 weeks later...