whoah the site changed

snake kid

You can go in to your user control panel and change and customise the skins and colours to get something that you prefer. Much cooler than before.

One that i tried yesterday has v bad formating

Edit- Its smooth blue. Took one look at UCP and changed it back

Any change isn't going to please everyone. There are many new very good features in phpBB3, for members, moderators and administrators. Almost every aspect of version 3 is superior to version 2. Even the look is much cleaner and crisp looking. Initially I didn't like the look but it grows on you very fast. It's also a lot easier on your eyes when you've been looking at it for hours during development...

Does anyone else have problems with the "remember me" function? I hit the tick every time I log on, and my computers firewall allows and keeps the cookies for this site, but I have to log in everytime I come here. Is there a reason for this?

yea I have sameproblem to bro annoying logging in all the time especially when getting on this site evry few hours :roll: :lol:

Does anyone else have problems with the "remember me" function? I hit the tick every time I log on, and my computers firewall allows and keeps the cookies for this site, but I have to log in everytime I come here. Is there a reason for this?

You probably have the wrong address in your browser. The cookie that allows your PC to remember who you are is based of the exact website address you use to visit the site.

The old site used http://fnzas.org.nz which does work to display the site but not accept the cookie.

You need to use http://www.fnzas.org.nz so the cookie gets to your PC.

Try that and I think you'll find the 'Remember me' feature works fine.