What do you do when Stressed?

Spink

Just wondered what everyone else does when they're stressed out?

I was on a bummer yesterday - got turned down for another job, AGAIN - and so I went on a cleaning binge and had a BIG tidy out of my laundry.

If it's not cleaning, it's gardening but that's more of a relaxing thing for me.

So, what do you do when stressed out?

unfortunately for me, doing that just reminds me of how many tanks I have running, and how soon the power company will turn off the power because we don't have enough money to pay the power bill :roll:

I'm even thinking I may have to shut them all down bar the three largest ones and sell off a bit off stuff until we get back on our feet.....but if I go there I'll get stressed again! :o Now which room in the house needs a good going over...?

sounds like my husbands cure for everything - watch TV!

I'm one of those restless types - the ads in Shortland Street were put there for me to do laundry, wash dishes, vacuum, and bath children :roll:

And I fold the laundry during the programme (I'm a sad individual :( )

sounds like my husbands cure for everything - watch TV!

I'm one of those restless types - the ads in Shortland Street were put there for me to do laundry, wash dishes, vacuum, and bath children :roll:

And I fold the laundry during the programme (I'm a sad individual :( )

I'd rather do the chores during shortland street and watch the ads ...lol

I enjoy taking the motorbike out for a pointless cruise round Franklin. It blows the cobwebs off quite nicely! I enjoy the range of views from the West Coast along up to Awhitu and the Manukau Heads, or down through Bombay or Ararimu.

I find that riding a bike on twisting country roads at 100K (with no seatbelt or airbag!) gives you something important to focus on, instead of just random worry. :D When I get back everything's more or less back in perspective.

golf, smack the snot out of a little white ball helps alot.
\

I went through a really stressed out about money stage about 3 years ago and played Crash Bandicoot like a maniac for hours on end.

punching bag does it for me

football training then some weights haha usuly help

if im a lazy downer then playstation dvds and choclate hahaha

These guys have got it all right :lol: