Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

What do you do when Stressed?

Featured Replies

Just wondered what everyone else does when they're stressed out?

I was on a bummer yesterday - got turned down for another job, AGAIN - and so I went on a cleaning binge and had a BIG tidy out of my laundry.

If it's not cleaning, it's gardening but that's more of a relaxing thing for me.

So, what do you do when stressed out?

  • Author

unfortunately for me, doing that just reminds me of how many tanks I have running, and how soon the power company will turn off the power because we don't have enough money to pay the power bill :roll:

I'm even thinking I may have to shut them all down bar the three largest ones and sell off a bit off stuff until we get back on our feet.....but if I go there I'll get stressed again! :o Now which room in the house needs a good going over...?

  • Author

sounds like my husbands cure for everything - watch TV!

I'm one of those restless types - the ads in Shortland Street were put there for me to do laundry, wash dishes, vacuum, and bath children :roll:

And I fold the laundry during the programme (I'm a sad individual :( )

sounds like my husbands cure for everything - watch TV!

I'm one of those restless types - the ads in Shortland Street were put there for me to do laundry, wash dishes, vacuum, and bath children :roll:

And I fold the laundry during the programme (I'm a sad individual :( )

I'd rather do the chores during shortland street and watch the ads ...lol

Cool, what division are you? Im in the seniors in my first full season of playing.

Please note; hint of sarcasm. lol

I have no idea what you're talking about

I enjoy taking the motorbike out for a pointless cruise round Franklin. It blows the cobwebs off quite nicely! I enjoy the range of views from the West Coast along up to Awhitu and the Manukau Heads, or down through Bombay or Ararimu.

I find that riding a bike on twisting country roads at 100K (with no seatbelt or airbag!) gives you something important to focus on, instead of just random worry. :D When I get back everything's more or less back in perspective.

golf, smack the snot out of a little white ball helps alot.
\

I went through a really stressed out about money stage about 3 years ago and played Crash Bandicoot like a maniac for hours on end.

punching bag does it for me

football training then some weights haha usuly help

if im a lazy downer then playstation dvds and choclate hahaha

These guys have got it all right :lol:

I'm now stressed enough to need to sell my big fish tank! Always comes back to money! Shooting paper targets helps with "zoning out" for a while, as does watching my boys play football....(whole new level of stress! LOL)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.