National Fish Show and Expo

Warren

I still only have 17 fish entered. At least there are 2 fish in a couple of classes but most fish entered so far will win by default.

Please get thise entries in soon or we'll have 283 empty tanks to look at. Remember, next Wednesday (22/9/2004) is the deadline. I may accept late entries but don't count on it!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on team lets boost these entries up !!!!

We all have spoken about national fishshows for the last couple of years and now the Hawkes Bay club have put in alot of time and effort in organising one . And all we need to do is provide the fish surely this is not an impossible task or is this the final attempt at something which we will only talk about without doing anything .17 entries is very poor that means with my 7 entries i have got a good chance of being well placed .

I am sorry if i do sound dissapointed but i am especiallt when i personally want thisto be a sucessfull and contnuing event .

Look forward to seeing everyone next weekend and can't wait to see everyones fish ???????????????

Well, I would enter but I've just started and only have a handful of neons. I don't even know their proper name ......... LOL.

I am going to attend to show my support and with any luck I will have more knowledge and more fish next time.

Cheers

Judy

Just like when you normally ship fish. Bring them bagged and in a chilly bin. They will be fine as long as there aren't too many per bag. Bring them with you when you come to the dinner and we'll add them to the auction.

It's best to bag them in the auction lot sizes you plan to sell. Then you don't need to rebag them later.

are people putting their fish in for a competition or just for fun, I have lots of fish that I could put in but there is nothing special about them. I also are yet to join the palmerston north aquatic scociety (although am going to see a lady that organises that tomorrow)

Use the entry form to register the fish before Wednesday 22nd Sept. You can courier the fish to us any time from Wednesday 22nd onwards or bring them with you on Friday. Judging starts 7:00am Saturday morning.

Go to the National Fish Show page listed under the FNZAS homepage for information. The entry form is available for download on this page.

Hi there I am still waiting on a letter from the p north club secretary to arrange joining a club and entering the show (puerly for support of the idea dont plan on winning anything) was expecting it to day but it hasnt arrived if i recieve it tomorrow is there a fax number i can use to get the entry in?

Hi Dan .. I am not sure what our secretary is up to at the moment or if he has been on this website for awhile so if you PM your details I can send you a membership form. I am the Treasurer of the Palmerston North club. I work in Palmy everyday so we could meet and I could give you the details personally if you like. Just let me know. Would be great to have another fishy member. :D

Caryl, are there still seats available in your cars? I haven't had a reply to my email asking whether anybody in KMAC can give me a lift up. If you have a spare seat that you'd be happy to let me have for a share of the petrol costs that'd be great. Otherwise I'll need to get a bus ticket to Napier.

Cheers,

Interfecus

Ian and I could take you, Interfecus.

We will be going sometime on Friday - don't know exactly when. And you would need to be patient cause we muck around and keep stopping for coffees and very seldom go straight where we're going .......... LOL

Cheers

Jude

dan_from_nz said...

> I am still waiting on a letter from the p north club secretary

> to arrange joining a club and entering the show...

Bear in mind, you only talked to Leanne on Saturday. She dropped

your details off to me on Saturday afternoon, I posted you the guff

on Sunday morning. It's now Thursday...

Andrew, PNAS Secretary and general dogsbody.