Impressed

tinytawnykitten

I was in Animates Kaiwharawhara this morning and wow what a change since the new manager started. The tanks look better, there are a few display tanks, more interesting fish. The prices are still way high but I came out of there inspired (and the proud new owner of 8 black neon tetras) rather than depressed, which is how I used to feel!

I have paid $50 for angels 30 years ago and $15 guppies can be cheap. It is all relative to how big they are, how good the quality is and how much you want them. If they obviously have genetics that you have been chasing for a long time they might be worth a lot to you. Rubbish is always not worth much (except to the greenies)

all the chch stores will probably change a bit too as a few managers and people are moving round, as to fish specials they have a certain often good deal on a particular type of fish each week. oops speaking of animates, time for work haha

Haha, I thought i saw you there! :lol: