August Aquarium World & Year Book

Caryl

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please tell me all those bags are recyclable or biodegradable?

Biodegradable plastic's are no better!

Its estimated that 1% of the worlds plastic recycled. Estimated that we use 220 plastic bags per person per year..

Im yet to see or come up with a solution to packing magazines in plastic to keep them dry.

They are 'the cheapest I can find' bags from Mr Mono and have no idea whether they are recyclable or biodegradable as it doesn't say anywhere on the plastic wrapping.

I make up for the use by using biodegradable cloth-like bags at all other times. The only time I get plastic bags from the supermarket is when I need more to line the rubbish bin with.

Evil you will get one - but a bit late. Your capitation has been passed on but I have to wait for your membership card to arrive so I can attach it and send together with the mags. That goes for about 4 others too. I expected them to turn up today but they didn't.

Because you are in Wellington Sarah. For some reason post to that region is slowest.

Mind you, Grant got a letter from Christchurch yesterday, dated April 17th! He had complained he did not get the letter he was supposed to have but it finally turned up. No idea where it went in between times - probably Wellington :lol:

Ours arrived today - minus the stamp!

The bag has a graunch mark from one side to the other where the stamp should have been - possibly from the franking machine?

I like the little green staple on the membership card, too.

Because you are in Wellington Sarah. For some reason post to that region is slowest.

Mind you, Grant got a letter from Christchurch yesterday, dated April 17th! He had complained he did not get the letter he was supposed to have but it finally turned up. No idea where it went in between times - probably Wellington :lol:

It came!!! :D