July 28, 200818 yr comment_254100 Was talking about them with my mates at some parties, here are a couple that came up: How do you like your eggs? Scrambled, poached or fertilised? I'm out of prunes, how about a date? [sitting on the left hand side of a potential date] If you were a pirate what side would you have your parrot? [Moves hand to their shoulder closest to you] Left shoulder? Or [moves hand to the other shoulder with arm around them] your right shoulder? Oh and I drove past a colgate bus stop ad and saw this one "Do you know how to perform CPR? 'Cause you're taking my breath away" Anyone got anymore? I love them Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254115 Q: Would you like to play some war games? A: You be America, i'll be Russia & you can blow the stuff outa me! Q: Is that a mirror in your pocket? A: I can totally see myself in your pants! Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254123 Did you know that from here (point to elbow) to here (point to closest shoulder) is the same as from here (point to closest shoulder) to here (tap oppisite shoulder, and leave hand there)?? Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254134 hi, im a religious man. did you know that every day has its very own word. todays word is legs. would you like to go back to myplace and spred the word. Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254136 Oh my goodness those are TERRIBLE. I was on a train in the USA when a guy sat down next to me. Him: "Did it hurt?" Me: "Did what hurt?" Him: "When you fell down from heaven" I actually burst out laughing because I couldn't believe anyone uses lines like that. Unfortunately the train took 24 hours to get to its destination and I was stuck with the guy next to me the whole time. Turns out he was just as sleazy as one would expect using a line like that. :roll: Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254140 Q: Ever seen a duck fly backwards? A: How bout a shag? Q: If i told you that you had a georgeous body would you hold it against me? Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254151 Does this cloth smell like chloroform to you? Q: do you like chicken? A: Taste this, this is foul! Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254156 I may not be fred flintstone but i'll surely make your bed rock! Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254160 gannet you loser??spelt spread wrong!!!!! thats an original pickup line repto don't thinl it will work though maybe it has a connection with margarine Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254167 gannet you loser??spelt spread wrong!!!!! aww dude im so so sorry, :oops: :oops: :oops: Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254171 Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes. Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254180 Awww cheesey... oh so cheesey and some are just down right sleazy :lol: They are usually sleazy or cheesey, either way :lol: Irish guy asks.. (using Irish as example) :lol: Q. Have you got any Irish in you? A. Umm no I haven't... Irish guy... Q. Well do you want some? :roll: :roll: Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254191 You're like a prize winning fish. I dont know whether to eat you or mount you. another... That shirt is very becoming on you, but if I was on you I'd be coming too. Yeah i know, its a bit rude... but what the heck. Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254192 1) Did you fart? cos you blew me away 2) Is there a mirror in yer pants? cos I can see myself in em. 3) If you was a tree & I was a Squirrel, I'd store my nuts in yer hole. 4) You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty's only a light switch away. 5) If yer gonna regret this in the morning, we can sleep til afternoon. some work , some dont :lol: :lol: Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254224 Awww cheesey... oh so cheesey and some are just down right sleazy :lol: They are usually sleazy or cheesey, either way :lol: Irish guy asks.. (using Irish as example) :lol: Q. Have you got any Irish in you? A. Umm no I haven't... Irish guy... Q. Well do you want some? :roll: :roll: I tell you no lies, I had that line used on me in the Helensville Pub, but instead of Irish, it was Maori :roll: Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254233 Q: do you sleep on your stomach? no? A: can i? Q: how much does a polar bear weigh? A: enough to break the ice Q: how much does a baby weigh? A: lets find out! ummm, grab her hand, and trace your finger across her knuckles, and then the back of her wrist, tell her its a river. now tell her that a rabbit wants to get to the other side which is a carrot field. but theres no bridge and the rabbit cannot swim. (now see what ridiculus ideas she comes up with) when she finally gives up, and ask you for the answer. shrug and say "i dont know, i just wanted to hold your hand" Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254238 I tell you no lies, I had that line used on me in the Helensville Pub, but instead of Irish, it was Maori :roll: :lol: farmchick, I can imagine :lol: It is amazing that they use that one as a pull, some guys think they are chick magnets so they think they can say anything. ummm, grab her hand, and trace your finger across her knuckles, and then the back of her wrist, tell her its a river. now tell her that a rabbit wants to get to the other side which is a carrot field. but theres no bridge and the rabbit cannot swim. (now see what ridiculus ideas she comes up with) when she finally gives up, and ask you for the answer. shrug and say "i dont know, i just wanted to hold your hand" Pewwwwwwkkkkk :-? :lol: Wonder how many sleaze balls attempt that one, deserves a good slap :lol: Report
July 28, 200818 yr comment_254244 This is one i had the other week. The lady who asked me was almost 20 years older than me :-? Hi I'm doing a documentary. How old are you? Report
July 29, 200818 yr comment_254284 What makes you think it was a pick-up line? I can see why more women prefer to stay single these days if this is an example of best pick up lines :-? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.