Fish Pedicures

Wok

Interesting alright. So the fish that would nibble the dead skin off my feet have just been nibbling at someone else's feet? :o I don't think I'll be doing that thanks very much.

:lol: :lol:

You can have your fingers (or toes I guess :o ) nibbled at for free at the botanical garden pond in

WN....very nice and relaxing

I have been told that the job is well done while dangling your feet whilst on a tour:

http://www.africasharkdivesafaris.com/

You could even get an amputation or two free of charge 8)

Hmmm you wouldn't want one of those feet sessions if you are ticklish and unable to control your reflex actions... maybe a few fish KO'ed or flattened fish on the bottom of the foot spa :lol:

I am a beauty therapist and do pedicures all the time anyways so Id be keen for a fish to do half of the job for me. and would possibly be keen to try it as I do have psoriasis but I would feel so sorry for those fish I wouldnt want to put my mouth near someones feet there are so many unkept feet out there so I semi think its unfair letting fish do it.

I am a beauty therapist and do pedicures all the time anyways so Id be keen for a fish to do half of the job for me. and would possibly be keen to try it as I do have psoriasis but I would feel so sorry for those fish I wouldnt want to put my mouth near someones feet there are so many unkept feet out there so I semi think its unfair letting fish do it.

the fish arent forced into it... unless that evil pedicurist? tells the fishes they dont get there waterchanges unless they eat feet.....