aqua day

Gill

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i picked up a L25 scarlet and a L128 Blue Phantom plus two black ghost knifes

i held back and didnt get anymore clown loaches lol

how much does animates sell the royal plec for?

I think the royals were around $120. I was going to get a scarlet but I decided they got too big and aggressive.

This topic has been cleaned and all the personal attacks have been removed. Action is yet to be taken against the offenders. Keep it civil.

Action has now been taken, please - no personal attacks, contact a moderator or administrator if you have issues with any post.

didnt know we had 1 of those i was taking photos the other nite but before i got to them both sets of camera batteries run out! the red betta died yesterday, dropsy i think is finslooke nipped when i got him but othrwsw he was very pretty and looked to be in good health . the blue 1 is looking good tho. i have also lost a few neons, i brought a betta tank that attaches to the inside of the big tank using suckers however there is a small gap between this and the front glass and fish ted to get stuck there until i glued some pipe round it to stop it killing my neons