July 19, 200818 yr comment_252441 oops silly me for assuming :oops: I didn't think there were any other types of fish that were refered to as "crowntails" :-? i guess that is even assuming it IS a fish?? Go on please put me outta my misery, i wanna know whatcha got! Report
July 19, 200818 yr comment_252443 oops silly me for assuming :oops: I didn't think there were any other types of fish that were refered to as "crowntails" :-? i guess that is even assuming it IS a fish?? Go on please put me outta my misery, i wanna know whatcha got! lol my reply was directed at cam where he asked if it was a veiltail after i called it a crowntail. (it is a fighter) Report
July 19, 200818 yr comment_252445 aww jeez.....you really had me going!! Me too. I was searching the net for images of other 'Crowntail' fish. I did find some pics of Crowntail Guppies :lol: Report
July 19, 200818 yr comment_252451 Me too. I was searching the net for images of other 'Crowntail' fish. yep i tried that too.... :oops: Report
July 19, 200818 yr comment_252454 I was searching the net for images of other 'Crowntail' fish. yep i tried that too.... :oops: *must really learn to use the preview function more* :roll: Report
July 19, 200818 yr comment_252482 :bounce: Wow what a funky colour! Very nice wee fish. Congrats Report
July 19, 200818 yr comment_252506 2 bettas And where are your pics??? Huh? Ilove looking at bettas! * needs smilie with little hands on hips ,taping foot* Report
July 19, 200818 yr comment_252507 went to aqua day twice yesterday,lol, brought quite abit including 4 BN's but only 3 made it home, so much for 2 for 1. Report
July 19, 200818 yr comment_252510 A fish should have done better than the journey home !! Take it back - its possible they stocked up in readiness for this event and consequently overloaded their filtration system. Report
July 19, 200818 yr comment_252527 am going to call backin there today. I know a couple of the people that work in there, I have met them through FNZAS and TM. Report
July 20, 200818 yr comment_252545 picked up 2 discus, good sizes (7cm or so) for $90 all up. They had a really good range yesterday but most of the good stuff had gone by the time I went in this morning. They have lots of turq's a few white ones and afew orange ones. Careful when picking... some dont look as good condition as others..... Wellington animates :-) Report
July 20, 200818 yr comment_252550 Loopy wrote: * needs smilie with little hands on hips ,taping foot* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I agree! Wow, sounds like quite a few of you had a great time shopping :bounce: Vindy that's a beautiful fighter. Do you have him a breeding trap and if so, why? Caper Report
July 20, 200818 yr comment_252554 Loopy wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I agree! Wow, sounds like quite a few of you had a great time shopping :bounce: Vindy that's a beautiful fighter. Do you have him a breeding trap and if so, why? Caper nah just in a box so i could get a photo Report
July 20, 200818 yr comment_252567 New tank for me, 200L, this is a temp set up below, Once i get more plants (any one got some spare/ heap) I'm going to add a discus pair, and move any non discus friendly fish to another tank. Which of these fish will cause problems? Dwarf Gourami, Female Bettas Bloodfin Tetra GBA Bn Report
July 20, 200818 yr comment_252586 Picked up four clown loaches to add to my collection Glad i didnt get any of the rams the bolivans had real sunken in bellies didnt look very healthy at all. Report
July 20, 200818 yr comment_252603 And where are your pics??? Huh? Ilove looking at bettas! * needs smilie with little hands on hips ,taping foot* now now loopy u will get to see them in the flesh on 2nd aug, ended up giving angels and pearl gourami away to a mate , sorry was itching to get tetras add some more colour to the tank Report
July 21, 200818 yr comment_252768 Two gold nuggets (flat head and L177) from Mt Eden. They were just coming out of quarantine when I got there. Sunshine and royal plec from Henderson: 10 medium (tiny!) clown loaches from Albany, seemed like a steal at $12.50 each, should have bought more!! Also picked up an Eheim 2224 for $180 (normally $399). Havent spent this much on fish for ages, it felt good! :lol: I must admit though, its not all mine, the gold nuggets are for a friend in Hamilton... nice pleco's dave i picked up a L25 scarlet and a L128 Blue Phantom plus two black ghost knifes i held back and didnt get anymore clown loaches lol how much does animates sell the royal plec for? Report
July 21, 200818 yr comment_252771 8 Black Phantom Tetras here Also picked up 5 Whiptails yesterday :) - Very fishy weekend for Zabman and partner lol Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.