July 21, 200818 yr comment_252884 It would appear one of my angels likes the taste of Phantom fin :oops: Report
July 21, 200818 yr comment_252901 i picked up a L25 scarlet and a L128 Blue Phantom plus two black ghost knifes i held back and didnt get anymore clown loaches lol how much does animates sell the royal plec for? I think the royals were around $120. I was going to get a scarlet but I decided they got too big and aggressive. Report
July 21, 200818 yr comment_252903 As a matter of interest the "flathead"gold nugget are L067 Pseudancistrus sp. A case of importer coming up with a name. Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_252983 This topic has been cleaned and all the personal attacks have been removed. Action is yet to be taken against the offenders. Keep it civil. Action has now been taken, please - no personal attacks, contact a moderator or administrator if you have issues with any post. Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_253075 People want photos... well heres one of my (probably boring to you fighter lovers! but I love them) silver hatchets that I got And Mr Dwarf Flag says "Oh hai!" Report
July 22, 200818 yr comment_253081 Hi Rozski, love the hatchet, I have 4 silver and 1 marble in my tank with 7 asst gourami, neon tetras, red tail shark, two algae eaters and a whiptail cat. Report
July 24, 200818 yr comment_253496 Cheers guys Fish seem to be doing ok, and the hatchets arent as shy as I thought they'd be at feeding time! Welcome to the forums Whiskeysgirl! You should put a pic of your tank up in the tank photos thread Report
July 24, 200818 yr comment_253512 And where are your pics??? Huh? Ilove looking at bettas! * needs smilie with little hands on hips ,taping foot* Report
July 24, 200818 yr comment_253539 didnt know we had 1 of those i was taking photos the other nite but before i got to them both sets of camera batteries run out! the red betta died yesterday, dropsy i think is finslooke nipped when i got him but othrwsw he was very pretty and looked to be in good health . the blue 1 is looking good tho. i have also lost a few neons, i brought a betta tank that attaches to the inside of the big tank using suckers however there is a small gap between this and the front glass and fish ted to get stuck there until i glued some pipe round it to stop it killing my neons Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.