What to take to a dragon-warming party?

whetu

My partner has been invited to a dragon-warming party tomorrow. The dragon in question is only four months old.

What does one give to a four-month-old beardie? I haven't met her so I don't know what she already has.

Suggestions please!

I thought this was a joke.... :D :lol: If it isn't then I majorly neglected in giving our boy a dragon warming :)

No it's not a joke! :o

After browsing through this forum I suggested he should give her a fruit bowl with a couple of cherry tomatoes, a small apple etc. presented on a bed of salad greens. I also saw that some people feed their beardies pureed fruit baby food. Maybe a jar of that with a ribbon around it?

I originally suggested he should pick her a bouquet of dandelions but he won't have time as the dragon-warming party is straight after work.

Some people have all the fun - I'm not even invited! :(

i had a new baby a few months ago and when you have kids the best thing you can take is a meal.... lol :-?

lol good point. Fruit and salad greens it is then. All for the baby dragon though, none for the Mum!

OK I made a platter with stewed apple, grated beet-root, sliced gold kiwifruit, halved cherry tomatoes and parsley around the edge as garnish.

My partner is vegetarian so as much as I suggested live insects or a platter of baby mice, he just couldn't do it! :o

I hope the little dragon likes our gift (and I hope the humans don't eat it all first!)

grated beetroot = purple dragon :D

What?! I hope you're not serious! Will the beetroot really change the colour of the dragon? I assume she would have to eat a LOT of it to have an effect, but I don't want to take any risks!

Eeep! :o