Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HI FROM LOWER HUTT

Featured Replies

:bounce: Hi Everyone....Just dropping in to say hi. I'm fairly new to fishkeeping and have 3 tanks now, the largest being 4ft which is a community tank and have just started breeding albino snakeskin guppies (virgin females) and expecting first batch of fry in about a week...glad I didn't come into this life as a female guppy, the thought of giving birth to up to 100 babies in one go, hell no...lmao :lol: :o

Welcome to the forums traceytrout.. btw love the name :lol:

Yes I wouldn't even consider reincarnating as a female guppy that is for real :o:)

Hi and welcome

  • Author

:lol: :lol: Thanks for such a great welcome....will post a pic of my first tropical tank once I've sussed out the 101 guidelines to posting a pic...please don;t hold your breath :wink: :-?

:lol: :lol: Agree with Afrikan, love the name :lol: :lol:

Hi & welcome!

I find the most difficult part of getting pics posted is the correc size; I have no brains when it comes to right pixels...kb...all that stuff :-? :-? But if you can't get it sorted out, someone always comes to the rescue!

Take care & have fun,

Caper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.