June 10, 200818 yr comment_242047 :bounce: Hi Everyone....Just dropping in to say hi. I'm fairly new to fishkeeping and have 3 tanks now, the largest being 4ft which is a community tank and have just started breeding albino snakeskin guppies (virgin females) and expecting first batch of fry in about a week...glad I didn't come into this life as a female guppy, the thought of giving birth to up to 100 babies in one go, hell no...lmao :lol: Report
June 10, 200818 yr comment_242048 Welcome to the forums traceytrout.. btw love the name :lol: Yes I wouldn't even consider reincarnating as a female guppy that is for real Report
June 11, 200818 yr Author comment_242343 :lol: :lol: Thanks for such a great welcome....will post a pic of my first tropical tank once I've sussed out the 101 guidelines to posting a pic...please don;t hold your breath :-? Report
June 15, 200818 yr comment_243429 :lol: :lol: Agree with Afrikan, love the name :lol: :lol: Hi & welcome! I find the most difficult part of getting pics posted is the correc size; I have no brains when it comes to right pixels...kb...all that stuff :-? :-? But if you can't get it sorted out, someone always comes to the rescue! Take care & have fun, Caper Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.