June 8, 200818 yr comment_241542 And what a beautiful day its going to be.At the moment im freezing cold,and last night i shivered myself to sleep.As i breath the steam is flowing.Will at least my fish are warm.How was your morning? Report
June 8, 200818 yr comment_241543 Good morning mumzy.. gotta love winter huh :roll: I am still thawing out with a cuppa tea... and soon to be marmite on toast... and then have washing to hang, beautiful clear blue skied day but can spot the snow on the ranges... Gee I am looking at my bearded dragon, only wishing that I could share a stretch out on his log under that heat lamp :lol: Report
June 8, 200818 yr comment_241545 good morning frost here this morning but the sun is out slept in this morning til 7.ooam so running late smashing ice on the water dishes Report
June 8, 200818 yr comment_241548 Morning. So far there hasn't been a "good" in mine. It wasn't frosty here, but still cold. I have gotten Dry Socket from my tooth extraction last week. Pain is about 8/10 right now, with panadeine. Report
June 8, 200818 yr comment_241549 Since I'm on study leave, the cold isn't bothering me too much But I have an exam tommorrow :evil: and one the next day :evil: :evil: so I'm sure I'll find out about the frost thats out there in the morning... Report
June 8, 200818 yr Author comment_241555 Good morning mumzy.. gotta love winter huh :roll: I am still thawing out with a cuppa tea... and soon to be marmite on toast... and then have washing to hang, beautiful clear blue skied day but can spot the snow on the ranges... Gee I am looking at my bearded dragon, only wishing that I could share a stretch out on his log under that heat lamp :lol: Your lucky to get washing dry on the line.Im near the hills,and it can be out all day and not dry,so straight in the dryer for mine.L dont look forward to my power bill with the dryer and fish tanks.But it is a beautiful day. :lol: Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241565 Gorgeous sunny day here and just been for a walk up the Wither Hills and admired the snow in the distance. Washing hung out and not frozen. Just as well as I don't have a dryer :-? \No need for one in sunny Marlborough. Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241570 Well! I just went for a bikeride and the cold air combined with exercise set my asthma off something horrific... So I had to stop and let the attack pass and continue on my way... Let's just say I won't be doing that again in a hurry Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241611 Gosh do none of you people have jobs!!!! :lol: Monday morning, meh. Slightly worse than normal as I'm not supposed to drink coffee because I'm doing a fitness assessment tonight. Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241639 Hope you are feeling better and over that attack Feeding Frenzy... 8) Yeap I have a job, it's called being a Wife/Mum... that's the hardest job in the world :lol: Especially when you are out numbered by untidy males :lol: Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241641 Yeap I have a job, it's called being a Wife/Mum... that's the hardest job in the world :lol: Especially when you are out numbered by untidy males :lol: Same here Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241660 he was meaning paid work? Careful - as William Shakespeare said "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241661 :lol: :lol: I didn't read paid work, I read "job" And at least Matthew is onto it :lol: :lol: Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241662 he was meaning paid work? I get paid , food is in the cubboards, bills are paid that we rack up while the man is at work, i get a new fish or 2 or tanks etc. In one way or another I would call it paid work Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241665 I have gotten Dry Socket from my tooth extraction last week. Pain is about 8/10 right now, with panadeine. Mmm - you say tooth extraction, like you only got one pulled. Last week (or the week before that) I had not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4!! 4 teeth pulled out. And so now I am liking the look of soup very much. And my gums bleed when ever I brush my teeth. And even my thumbnails make them bleed. I got 1 out on one side (canine) and 3, thats right 3, on the other. Canine, one after that, and the one after that :roll: ) all up top they were all babies too 8) . I was going to say to all my mates that I was jumped by the Mungrel Mob on the way to school :lol: . I got off X-country though :lol: Oh, and the dentist was like "ok three injections done, I'll go find some pliers" and he comes back with these great massive things, and im like (in my head) "oh no, oh no, oh no" And he didn't event hesitate Just, Wrench, wrench, wrench, oh, this ones a toughy, squeeze harder, wrench. Ah.... Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241671 What I was really meaning is that its a thread about monday mornings and no one has piped up about how miserable their job [as in paid employment, not taking a dig at the house wives/husbands!] was.... Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241675 What have you been eating Gorgeous?! Huh? Huh? Clearly not enough healthy stuff lol. Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241678 What have you been eating Gorgeous?! Huh? Huh? Clearly not enough healthy stuff lol. Nah, i was getting shark teeth. Three of the four pulled had another tooth coming in above them, but over-lapping. And the dentist was a bit psycho :-? :lol: ,and so pulled the last one. Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241689 I agree - being a mother is a fulltime job, though I don't know from experience as I'm only a full time student, who is CURRENTLY on study leave... and I work two days a week. Thanks Report
June 9, 200818 yr comment_241764 Some of us mums also work from home I work part-time elsewhere too but not today. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.