May 24, 200818 yr comment_237157 a strain I have been working on here is one of my nice looking males almost complete yellow sorry about pic quality Report
May 24, 200818 yr Author comment_237160 thanks im crossing with my females with the red tails and babies are growing quick cant wait to see what they turn out like was thinking maybe breeding with a golden female?? anyone got any nice virgins? Report
May 24, 200818 yr comment_237188 Beautiful. I've got some golden females but they're not virgins. I'm willing to swap for a male that looks like that. Report
May 24, 200818 yr Author comment_237200 sorry most of the other males have been culled as not yellow enough for my likings. have some youngsters growing up however so will have to see what they turn out like probably breed his daughters to him and try get some more like him. cheers Report
May 25, 200818 yr comment_237279 very very nice - you should do a swap with purplecatfish - I've seen his and they are also lovely. Looks like theres going to be some beautiful guppies around soon. Report
May 26, 200818 yr comment_237590 I too am breeding for pure yellows and have lots of virgin females except that they are too young to breed. I started off with german yellow male, a yellow platinum male and bred them both with yellow snakeskin females. I now have several fish similar to your picture. I would recommend that you find yellow snakeskin females if you dont find a similar strain to your fish. I can send you some virgin females if you want them for future breeding. cesarz Report
May 26, 200818 yr Author comment_237799 yea that would be awesome would love to get this a pure yellow strain coz they look awesome! Report
May 26, 200818 yr comment_237804 I have a few virgins from blue's golden snakeskin line (No dark pigmentation) but very young. Need at least another mth or 2. Report
June 2, 200818 yr comment_239360 Are these what you are looking for? Found out I had old enough virgins after all! Want some? Report
June 2, 200818 yr Author comment_239516 wow cesarz definately keen on those beauties!!!!!!!!!! Report
June 15, 200818 yr comment_243402 Here's the male full yellow, top view. Blowing bubbles, maybe he thinks he's a betta. Report
June 15, 200818 yr Author comment_243469 wow cesarz sooooooooooo keen on the yellow females!!!!!!! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.