July 10, 200818 yr comment_249925 Watch out for the masterpets, they're nasty. I'm still running one but keep my eye on it. Ive got a 150W and 200W and they are the older ones, never had any problems, been running them since me and my brother started keeping fish Report
July 10, 200818 yr comment_249926 Well hope your week starts looking up for ya now Sending grow baby ram vibes your way Yes.. masterpet heaters!! Nasty is too nicer word :lol: Report
July 10, 200818 yr Author comment_249927 Its so exciting looking in the tank at these babies bouncing or what ever u want to call it lol they seem quite active Report
July 10, 200818 yr comment_249990 lol glad you're enjoying it They're called 'Wrigglers', kind of like the wiggles only more R and less crystal meth. Report
July 10, 200818 yr comment_249993 lol glad you're enjoying it They're called 'Wrigglers', kind of like the wiggles only more R and less crystal meth. Report
July 10, 200818 yr Author comment_250000 lol glad you're enjoying it They're called 'Wrigglers', kind of like the wiggles only more R and less crystal meth. LoL Ill have to remember that Report
July 10, 200818 yr comment_250009 I seen mitzys babies today.Its nice to see her so excited after losing her gold male.Looks like you have quite a few there. Report
July 12, 200818 yr Author comment_250545 Update They are now starting to free swim still lot that are not yet but every time i look there seems to be more Report
July 12, 200818 yr comment_250660 Cool. I had a pair breed on me. I didnt try 2 breed them or anything. I just saw a huge group of babies 1day swimming round but unfortunatly they just didnt survive in the community tank. I didnt know they were male or female just brought the 2 at the shop.Lol but now i cant get them 2 breed. Report
July 12, 200818 yr Author comment_250709 Still alive Just wondering are they meant to hang at the top ? I put the mirco worms in which go to the bottom so im not sure if they a feeding i see a few going on the bottom but most at the top. Report
July 12, 200818 yr comment_250711 I don't know if it's normal for them but I read with fighters that if they hang out at the top the waters bad and you should do a water change. congrats on keeping them alive. Report
July 12, 200818 yr comment_250714 Mine never got free swimming.. They either shot up and hung around the top.. Or stayed around the bottom and swum into the water in small jerky movements but always settled on the bottom, then all died? The same as I have had with the last 8 or so batches.. I hope you have more luck.. My male gold is going out on stud duties to a local breeder who seems to be able to produce blue rams by the 1000 so hopefully things work out there would love to see more golds around.. Report
July 13, 200818 yr Author comment_250720 Thanks Im just worried about there eating tho they only become free swimming yeasterday so maybe just not ready? They not swimming jerky well a few are maybe but wouldnt call it jerky I going to do a water change later and cause they all up the top is should be easy right lol Report
July 13, 200818 yr comment_250741 i don't know about ram fry but with fighters you should keep enough current running i.e. bubbles to keep surface movement so that they don't want to come up. This is so the labrynth develops properly. Maybe you could try that - just a little bit of surface movement. Report
July 13, 200818 yr comment_250750 No they don't but the surface of the water is best having enough disturbance as adodge said... 8) Report
July 13, 200818 yr Author comment_250766 I have a air stone in there and sponge filter all on low. They starting to venture a little bit Report
July 26, 200818 yr Author comment_253790 Sorry for the bad pictures but my cam not the greatest. just over 2 weeks old today. Not many this round but first time so pretty pleased Report
July 26, 200818 yr comment_253800 Well done, they start getting a bit easier at the size of those bigger ones there Report
August 7, 200818 yr Author comment_256135 Hi No deaths all doing well and growing fast. Will put a pic up in the next couple of days Report
August 7, 200818 yr comment_256141 Well done!! Still looking for a new pair for you btw, but haven't seen any normal ones yet Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.