May 4, 200818 yr comment_232471 go for it rockapeller,what do you do in your spare time?Russian roulette?The chance would be too much for me,probably makes you a better person than me but I really just could not be bothered. Report
May 4, 200818 yr comment_232492 But if you guys think the dog should be killed because of the owners ignorance and stupidity - your opinion. Dogs should be killed where they present an unreasonable danger to the public, and unfortunately this one does. You might be able to trace the reasons why back to the owner, but that is largely irrelivant now. Sad but true. Look the other way Ghandi... Report
May 4, 200818 yr comment_232498 Dogs should be killed where they present an unreasonable danger to the public, and unfortunately this one does. You might be able to trace the reasons why back to the owner, but that is largely irrelivant now. Sad but true. Look the other way Ghandi... That's true - but I think in cases like this the owner should also be punished. Jail time or a nice big fine should be appropriate. Report
May 4, 200818 yr comment_232499 That's true - but I think in cases like this the owner should also be punished. Jail time or a nice big fine should be appropriate. Yep, I agree. Unfortunately the dog is now suffering / paying for the owners (in)action. Report
May 4, 200818 yr comment_232515 Most dogs are retrainable as are most humans but some dogs and some humans are just bloody evil. I wouldn't want Adolf or Idi as neighbours while they were retrained. All dogs are very useful and the best use for this dog is growing big fat juicy grapes. It is no good working out who was at fault while you visit the graves of your grand children. Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232525 I disagree that it should be put down - It has obviously been mistreated or has been raised to be aggressive. This can be rectified. Training on dogs (and cats) can work wonders. All it would require would be discipline for both the owner and the dog. However if the dog has bitten a person then the owner is liable and the dog will be euthanised as is the law... Not that I completely agree with it. i completely agree Frenzy, altho from what ive seen, i think the dog is to far gone, Rockpella i agree with the whole media hype thing, I agree that animals,and people , have a right to life. But some dogs, like some people it seems, are just mistakes and the damage one individual dog can do to is not worth the risk or the resourses, sorry put it down. And yet we dont see it as being right to put murderers down? Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232526 And yet we dont see it as being right to put murderers down? I have no problem with that - them and serial rapists, kiddy fiddlers, and gansta rappers. Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232529 I have no problem with that - them and serial rapists, kiddy fiddlers, and gansta rappers. Agreeded! Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232586 Agreeded! Maybe not the first time offenders, but definitely repeated ones - especially kiddy fiddlers. They are disgusting. Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232590 Oh, and Richie Cunningham - I've had my suspicions about him ever since he stole The Fonz's motorbike and crashed it. Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232626 Maybe not the first time offenders, but definitely repeated ones - especially kiddy fiddlers. They are disgusting. to be honest we put down 1st time offending dogs. as far as im concerned same rules should apply Report
May 5, 200818 yr comment_232813 It is hard to believe sometimes but humans are worth more than dogs. Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_232986 Why should that be the case? Who's to say one life is worth more or less than another? Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_233010 It is hard to believe sometimes but humans are worth more than dogs. I disagree. I'd much rather have another dog in my house than another human. Well...Unless that human was a slim redhead or brunette and...Err...Nevermind. Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_233015 to be honest i think they are, yes the dog attacked to people yes and im actually in agreeance that its not worth the risk having the dog around people again as it will (unless it is retrained) attack again, but on the other hand i bet there are alot of people out there who have attacked more than 2 people and we let them roam around the streets like there is no care in the world. and ira, hell yes, id much rather a dog than another human being! Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_233021 i have never been stabbed in the back by an animal and all except a bear have warned me they would attack Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_233041 Hey Conch, remember The Fonse's first Bike the Knucklehead rocked! Heyyyyyyyyyy Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_233119 oh Mumzy that is so sad about the dog I believe that most animals have the ability to "snap" including the "human" variety! Why a well behaved well loved animal would suddendly attack, a mystery (unless illness or provoked)...just like when you hear stories of the sweet family man next door who suddenly kills his family, "snap". These sad and horrendous things happen and I believe there are times for reasons we may never know. But for the situations I just mentioned, something happened because it is not "normal" for the lack of a better term for these things to happen in some situations. Years ago I had a little Boston Bull, he was a real sook. But let a stranger come to the door, or car and he would bark until told to stop would he bite if given the opportunity, I don't know. But I do believe that people who are cruel to animals should be punished. I also believe that depending on the circumstances around an animal attacking need to be looked at carefully. Sadly it maybe too late for the dog in the video. Caper Report
May 6, 200818 yr comment_233134 Hey Conch, remember The Fonse's first Bike the Knucklehead rocked! Heyyyyyyyyyy :lol: AAAYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.