MTS!!!!!

I've got a 65ltr, 35ltr, 25ltr, 30ltr and a 20ltr as mum and dad won't let me have any big ones :lol: :lol: :lol: . At the moment they're trying to get me to get rid of some of them.

A 50L and 120L at the moment, and I just bought another small one on the auction site

I still want another one though - would love a 4-foot tank so I can get some geos and a severum. Trying to convince my boyfriend to give me his old 250L tank but he thinks I've got enough! :-?

I currently have 0 tanks but this is likely to be a short lived problem. At it's peak my obsession hit 42 tanks totalling approx 9000L, including one 3000L tank, one 1200L tank, one 680L tank, one 580L tank, ten 200L tanks and the remainder as small breeding tanks ranging from 30-150L. Will never go this mad again though. The next TANK (yes, only one) will be around 800L (1500 x 800 x 700) with about a 100L sump. It will be another Amano style planted tank...

i have a 70L,30L,2x20L,JeboR338,180L,100L,150Laxie tank,150-200L frog pond.

Soon setting up a 300L discus tank soon,and maybe getting a 6foot.

And other pets 1dog 1 cat.

Most pets we ever had was 1dog,2cats,1frogpond,1 goldfishpond,1 200L goldfish tank,and several birds,and a rabbit.

1x 60L 2' - Pinky the convict

1x 180L 3' - grow out for uarus, heckeli's, tyre track eel, and loaches

1x 300L 4' - big loaches, ornate, dats, etc waiting to go into new tank [maybe]

1x 630L 5' sitting empty in the garage while I contemplate its future.

I'll probably do away with the 3' when the big tank is set up.

started with 24l

then 50l

then 75l

then 150l

then then 750l, but parents said it was too big... so i moved out

since then 24l has been given to my brother and 50l to my sister, 75l breeds feeders and the 150l a sump for my 750l with aros, dats, ornates etc etc.

Running i have....

2 X 50litres

1 X 40litres

1 X 35 litre

1 X 60 litre

On sunday i am picking up another tank 200litre and my glazier mate is rebuilding my 250 litre tank(two months and still waiting,lol)

i have four others that are not in use at the moment, will hopefully set one up this weekend for my new koura once i find one